Processing of personal data
This document was prepared by the author of Naturalpack.cz and modifies the rules for the processing of personal data of third parties (“Users”) when using the Naturalpack.cz website (“Pages”).
Purpose of processing of personal data
Naturalpack.cz processes personal information of Users for the purpose of:
- realization of the rights and obligations of Naturalpack.cz and Users related to the use of the Pages;
- basic identification of the User when registering on the Pages; and
- communicating with the User, including sending newsletters.
Range of processing of personal data
Naturalpack.cz does not process any personally identifiable information for Users except:
- are voluntarily provided for processing by the Users themselves, always with their explicit consent; and
- Naturalpack.cz is authorized or required to process it in accordance with applicable laws.
- Therefore, the Pages may be visited anonymously.
However, if the User decides to register on the Pages (for example, in order to obtain information that is not available to anonymous users of the Page), Naturalpack.cz processes personal data standardly within scope of the name, surname and email address. At such a registered email address, Naturalpack.cz may from time to time send a User a commercial newsletter in order to support the products or services.
Method of processing personal data
Naturalpack.cz proceeds Users’ personal information in electronic form, typically via the Pages.
Time duration for processing of personal data
Naturalpack.cz processes the personal information of Users only for the necessary time according to the relevant legal regulations under the implementation of the processing purposes mentioned above.
Making personal data available to third parties
Naturalpack.cz does not make any User’s personal information available to third parties except:
- third parties involved in the development, operation and maintenance of the Pages; and
- cases while Naturalpack.cz is obliged under the applicable law to make this personal data available to a third party;
- provided that such third parties also keep these personal information as confidential and prevent them from being misused.
- Impersonal identification information of the User may be provided to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
Cookies and collecting anonymous data
Cookies are small data files that are kept on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone) while visiting a website. Cookies are designed to recognize the user’s Website and therefore provide higher Users’ comfort.