Rules for using the Natural Pack group website
This document was prepared by the author of Naturalpack.cz and modifies the rules of using the Naturalpack.cz websites (“Pages”) by third persons (“Users”).
Before using the Sites, users should get acquainted with the following rules for their use (the “Rules”). If the User does not agree with the Rules, he should leave the Sites and continue not to use it, because using the Naturalpack.com Sites automatically assumes that the User agrees to the Rules.
Ownership of Site Content
The owner and operator of Naturalpack.cz is Natural Pack group s.r.o. The Pages may display the information provided by Naturalpack.cz to its contractual partners owned by these entities.
Restrictions on Content Usage
Having not the consent of Naturalpack.cz, Users are not authorized:
- archive, distribute or communicate to any third party any information provided on the Pages; or
- use the content of Sites for systematic processing, linking with other author’s works, creating databases or activities other than viewing the User’s personal use of Pages.
- Use of the Pages by the User beond his / her personal use is an unauthorized interference with the rights of Naturalpack.cz and at the same time may also be an unauthorized interference with the rights of third parties providing information that is accessed and disseminated via the Pages.
Users are not allowed to:
- Interfere with the technical or content design of the Pages; and
- use the information provided on the Pages in contrary to applicable laws.
Exclusion of liability
Each User uses the Pages at his own risk. Although the content of the Pages has been obtained from sources that the author regards as reliable and trustworthy, Naturalpack.cz is not responsible for:
- currency, completeness, truthfulness, timeliness, or accuracy of any information, data and statements contained on the Pages that are taken from publicly available sources or provided by third parties (e.g. possible delays in displaying current exchange rates of investment instruments traded on foreign markets);
- any direct or indirect damage resulting from temporary or permanent inability to use their content;
- the truth, content, and form of third party advertising on the Pages;
- the obligations of third parties that offer their services through the Pages; and
- the content of the websites linked to from the Pages.
Naturalpack.cz does not guarantee the flawless and continuous functioning of the Pages.
Contact for troubleshooting the sites non-functionality or interest in non-commercial use of its content
In case of technical difficulties in using the Pages or interest in the non-commercial use of the information provided on the Pages, the User may contact the Administrator via e-mail email@example.com
Informative features of the Sites
The information provided on the Pages is for information only. Unless otherwise stated in the content of the Pages, the information published on the Pages cannot be considered as legal, tax or investment advice, investment recommendation or investment opportunity analysis and cannot be considered as a proposal to conclude a contract.
The possibility of unilaterally changing Pages or Rules
Naturalpack.cz reserves the right to change or remove part of the Pages content at any time without prior notice to Users. Naturalpack.cz also reserves the right to change the Rules at any time without prior notice to Users. Any change to the Rules is effective to the User at the time of publishing a new version of the Rules on the Pages.